WILT [16/07/14]

5:15 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Aigoooo~~~! It's been a while! How are you guys doing? Brace yourselves for this will be a longer post than usual! Here we go!

CROSS GENE - AMAZING (BAD LADY)



RAAAAAHHHHH! Cross Gene is blowing me away once again with Amazing. It is genius. I love love love it. Takuya is... looking fabulous. Only bad point is that it's a really short song. I would've liked it if it was just a teeny bit longer. But oh well, with this amazing dance, I can say I'm really satisfied with the outcome(and the dance practice is even more amazing, let me tell you that).


<----- This move man...





Here is the link for the dance practice because I don't want you guys to miss the chance to see Takuya thrusting his hips and the rest of the group in unison for a very energetic Balls-washing dance...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTIoiAngNI4

Move those hips baby.

BEAST - GOOD LUCK


Can I tell you guys enough how much I like this song? Will I ever be able to convey you my true feelings for this song? Can you understand how much I like this song? Let me show you why.       (WARNING! YANG YOSEOB AHEAD!)




Ok for real now though. I really liked the atmosphere of the song and I think the stylist did a pretty good job with the guys for once. I totally did not watch the video 5 times to see each of the members dance. Ok maybe I did but that's not the point. The dancing is off the hook and the song itself is simply breathtaking. Thank you Beast for another great comeback this year.

HISTORY - PSYCHO



Aaaaaaah... It is such a great year for Kpop. Psycho has got to be my June favourite. With it's sexy voices and it's enchanting beat, History brings us yet another perfect song(remember my post about Adrenaline?). I love the way they managed to pull the "crazy" concept. Not many idols can do that and still look insanely sexy(see what I did there?). If Psycho is about a "guy crazy in love who cannot let go of his lover", then I'm the crazy person falling too hard for a song. Jaeho looks crazy sexy with his new hair colour(enough with the references) and is it just me or does Kyung Il have a sensual/sexual aura around him? And I don't remember seeing Do Kyun being so... aggressive(Not that I mind). I don't know. Anyway, another amazing song from an amazing group. 
Calm down Do Kyun, you're not in your bed.
Would you look at that. Another crotch-grabbing dance. Is this becoming a new trend?

GOT7 - A


Did you think I was not going to talk about this masterpiece? "It's not working" like that. "A" really caught me by surprise. After their first album, I was so satisfied with them. I really liked their vibe and didn't necessarily want them to do better just because I thought they were perfect with just this. But then, BAMBAM. GOT7 "GOT LOVE" album came and I was like: 

Hell Yessssssss. This is better than I expected. A is amazing and is so much different than their previous songs. The whole album is incredible. I especially like Jackson in this one. And also BamBam... because he's cute. Totally one of my favourite summer songs!


NU'EST - GOOD BYE BYE


Finally, the day has come where I can talk about this. I was sooooo waiting for his album. NU'EST is one of my favourite groups and I was really excited for this comeback. First things first, this:

GAH
GAAH
GAAAH
GAAAAH
GAAAAAH
Can we talk about Ren for a sec? Did I just see short hair and masculinity? I think I did. He's working that brown hair and that open-shirt. Goddam, the open shirt. This is giving really good dreams. The video is completely magical and the song is just the same. But what is JR doing with that fish?And Minhyun shouldn't be holding that tattoo gun like that but what do I care.
Seriously, what he hell is he doing?
The song is great with amazing vocals and impressive dancing skills in the music video. I was waiting of this NU'EST comeback and I am not disappointed. The song really impressed me and made me want to listen to more NU'EST!

F(X) - RED LIGHT


You knew. You knew I was going to talk about this. And I knew this song was going to be great before I heard it. First of all, f(x) definitely wasn't my favourite group because I didn't like their previous song, Rum Pum Pum. I did not except that at all. As soon as the song finished, I was in a trance. I couldn't stop listening to it. It is so addicting and so freaking good! And let me tell you about Amber. This girl is working it. She knows she does and that's what makes her all the much better. All the other members look amazing and you can feel and see the hard work they put in the singing and dancing. This is really great and definitely a good surprise. I really like this new mature air f(x) just showed us. Take a look at these amazing shots from their music video.





The girls are working it for this amazing music video and album.


So that's it for this week's WILT! This was a special "comeback" edition WILT. Let me know if you guys want another special WILT and I'll try to do it! I love making these! If you have an comments or anything you want to say to me about this, you can write it int he comments down below! Thank you for reading! See you soon!

0 comments: