TEEN TOP - ÉXITO ALBUM REVIEW

7:58 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Oh my god Hiiiiiiii! It's been while! Same thing as usual for my absence. School School Time and time. It's not even a surprise anymore haha. So let's do this. I'll do it in one go this time rather than each song - a review, kinda thing. This time I'll be reviewing Teen top's newest album, Éxito!(Spanish much?)

cute wallpaper, ya know.

Album Cover

01. 쉽지않아 (Missing) 
02. 혼자 사니 (Alone) 
03. 울어 (Cry) 
04. 지독하다 (Love Is…) 
05. 리모콘 (Remote Control) 
06. Love U

I'm not a huge fan of teen Top but Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnn this album is worth listening to! 

쉽지않아 (Missing) 5/5

This song. You gotta be stronger cause you're MUSTARD, MUSTARD, MUSTARD! That's all I can hear honestly but It's really good. I like the background noise and the sexy vibe of the song. Strong title track for strong vocals. Really like the ending! Nice finishing touch! Also, Niel's voice is goddamn sexual. MMMMMM. me gusta.

혼자 사니 (Alone) 3/5

This song was also really nice. It's not my favorite therefore I can only put a 3. It was more uplifting for sure but I felt like the rap parts didn't really belong there.  Chorus is fierce and I liked that!

울어 (Cry) 5/5

Chilsssss. Soooo good. Fell in love with this song the first time I listened to it. Teen Top has really improved and we can definitely hear it through that song. I really like it. For real though, Chunji, stop. *Melts*

지독하다 (Love Is…) 4/5

That was really good but again, not my favorite. Love the guitar and the soft voices. Cute song to sing to your beloved. I think. 

리모콘 (Remote Control) 5/5

I don 't know why but this song has a really appealing sound. The chorus is really nice imo and the synth is strong with this one. C.A.P.,  go on baby you got this. Niel, I've got nothing to say. GIVE MORE LINES TO CHANGJO. thx.

Love U 555555/5

By far my favorite song of this album. This song has been repeated so many times in my shower that the walls know the lyrics better than me. I know love is haaaard. That part gets me every time. I learned the lyrics by heart within two days and it is officially my most listened song in my Itunes this year... 140 times(probably more by the time you're reading this) in total. Eyes, Nose, Lips was my the most listened song but it ain't anymore baby. I didn't know I was such a sucker for these kinds of songs. Teen Top I love you.

Overall 4/5 

Overall, It's a really great release. It shows that they have matured and they are TEEN top anymore. They're more like something along the lines of ADULT top. The album was definitely - and is still- on repeat. Thank you Teen Top for releasing such great content! Hope to hear more great songs from you in the future!

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this week's Review! I'll try and post more, I promise!
Comments, questions or things to say? Ask down below! Don't be shy! 

Love you guys! see you soon!

Chu~~~

0 comments: