New segment annoucement!

12:24 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Heyyy! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

 I am excited to announce that I will have a new segment called "Indie Discovery". As you probably guessed already I'll be talking about Indie-kpop groups and individual K-Indie singers. I decided to do this because I think these groups definitely don't get the attention they deserve. They are usually super original but nobody knows about their talent.

Indie Discovery segments will be posted regularly and will always be about different groups/singers. And the good thing about this is that we can never run out of things to talk since there are so many K-Indie groups out there! I will still write WILTs and other usual posts.

The first Indie discovery will be posted very soon on here(I am guessing tonight or tomorrow morning) and will be about the amazing K-Indie Rock group Nell! Please look forward to that!

I hope you guys are as excited as me! Please look forward to the first Indie Discovery and my next WILT coming next week!

MOUAH!

See you guys soon! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: