Taeyang new album - RISE (EYES, NOSE, LIPS REVIEW)

6:49 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Time for another review! This time it's going to be "Eyes, Nose, Lips"! Yay! *Jumps in the air*
RISE - TAEYANG


Here's the Track list for you guys:

1. Intro - Rise
2. Eyes, Nose, Lips
3. 1AM
4. Stay With Me (Feat. G Dragon)
5. Body
6. Ringa Linga
7. This Ain't it
8. Let Go
9. Love You To Death

P.S.: Word means I've reviewed the song

EYES, NOSE, LIPS

SOUND 10/10: Awesome! Loved this song since the beginning. Love the sweet mellow sound and the gentle voice he has. It's as if he's trying to melt our hearts. And with this sexy video of his... I just can't.
LYRICS 10/10: Aaaaaaaah, I love Taeyang's lyrics the most. They just feel so real and true. In this one he tells, once again the end of a relationship and they are just amazing. I can still feel the love he  had for the girl.
BEAT 10/10: Slow jam. That's what I like. That's all I'm gonna say.
OVERALL 10/10: I'm going to look like a total fangirl for doing that.(Not denying the fact that I am) This song is my favorite of the album. It's smooth and so great to listen to. You should all go watch the video and listen to the song!


So each day, I'll post a review of each of the songs of Taeyang's new album! Hope that'll be cool with you guys! If you have something to add to this post or something you want to share or tell me, just write it down here in the comments! Thank you for reading!

0 comments: