WILT [20/05/2014]

12:39 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Time for...... Another WILT! Here's what I was listening to this week!

BTL - Too-G


Definitely my top choice this week because of the BTS vibe I get from it. Really catchy song with great lyrics and the badass attitude that we all love.

Eddy Kim - The Manual


This song really helped me relax when I had to do 9-10 hours of bus for Toronto. It calmed me down like a lullaby. This guy has an amazing talent. I only wish for him to be more popular so then it won't go to waste.

BTS - Miss Right


Falling into old habits, BTS is in my list again. Miss Right just feels right. I like it and you should too.

The Boss - Why Goodbye


I don't know why, but this song is amazing. May it be because of the vocals or the beat, I just feel drawned to it. I've been listening to it since a pretty long time and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It's just that good.

So, what did you think about this week's WILT? Let me know in the comment down below! What were you listening to this week?

0 comments: