The wait is finally over!

12:09 PM Catherine 0 Comments

EXO-M and EXO-K for their comeback with "Overdose"

The wait is finally over. EXO confirmed that they will have their comeback no later than this week, to be more precise, on the 7th of May! I was so psyched when I learned that they were having their comeback. But then the Sewol ferry accident happened and South Korea was pretty shook by that news. I heard that this was actually the biggest accident that happened since a long time in Korea. The whole music industry was in an undetermined hiatus. I was actually angry at first because I really wanted my Overdose dose (hahaha). I realized that this was actually pretty serious. I waited and then I saw earlier today that they'll be coming back! Finally after so much wait, my (almost) favourite Kpop group is coming back! Yay!

Anyway, until we get it officially, here's the leaked dance practice:
Yeah. Potato quality but at least we have it.

 Also the Song Medley of EXO-K:


Annnnnnnd to finish off in beauty, here's the beautiful face of Kai in Overdose.
Them eyes.
Hope you can endure until May 7th! The wait will be worth it! Comments, questions or just something you want to say to me? Comment and I'll answer! Thanks for reading this!

0 comments: