I'm Back - And so is Orange caramel with Abing abing!

12:25 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Yay! I'm back guys! it was actually a pretty rough week for me not only because I was on a trip to Toronto but also because of the whole "Kris is filling a lawsuit" thing. These situations are really stressful for us, the fans because we don't know what's happening or what will happen. We can't know for sure because of all the rumours and people who think they know what they are saying.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys have already heard enough of this so I'm here to introduce you to a new song! A fresh new single called "Abing Abing". It was released today by Orange Caramel which I really like. Here's the MV:



Aaaaaaaaah. Isn't it so sweet and refreshing? I really like this new single because of their ability to transform anything and everything into something cute. Really. Look at the album cover and tell me that it isn't cute.
Look at all that pink.

Orange Caramel doesn't overdo things. They didn't adopt the sexy attitude we see everywhere these days and I like that. I think it's a really great song for summer! The choreography for this MV was really cute and their dresses are really cute too. 
So cute, ne~~?

Did you like Orange Caramel's new single? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!


0 comments: