WILT [30/06/2014]

6:58 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Time for.... A new WILT! Let's see what I was listening to this week!

Sexy, Free and Single - Super Junior



Back to old stuff!(not that old actually) I really like this song because it totally represents me, sadly. I'm sexy free and single AND I'm ready to bingo! What can a guy ask from me now? No but seriously this song is really catchy and it's at the top of my playlist this week!

Canine - The Electriceels



This song is so sweet! The guy's voice is amazingly smooth and so beautiful! I cannot stop listening to them! Amazing band. Recently bought their album and I was not disappointed at all! Strongly recommend it!

last Romeo - Infinite



Of course, I couldn't skip these guys this week! Amazing comeback with a full album(yay) and a really cool concept. Last Romeo just brings the best out of them all. Their voices shine through the song and make my spine shake, once again. Awesome song you should all check out!

Eternity - VIXX



WAAAAAHHHH! VIXX is back! Yay! Nothing to be said about this song apart that it's utter perfection. The music video, the album, everything is perfect. From the beginning to the end. Love every last bit of it. Thank you VIXX for being so awesome!


Here is what I listened to this week! Have something to share? Write it down in the comments! Thank you for reading! What did you listen to this week?

P.S.: 10th Post! Yay!

0 comments: