BEAST - ADRENALINE

10:29 PM Catherine 0 Comments

The wait is finally over. The long awaited Adrenaline MV is finally here! now, before you shoot me and tell me it's "a Japanese song not a Korean song gnagnagna...", listen to it first if you haven't already.



Perfect song. A refreshing beat and a good vibe. "Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys" let's do this. Let's analyze this thing once and for all. But first, the promo pictures.







Who's which, I don't know. But what I do know is that these boys keep impressing me over and over again. Each song they make, I just fall in love with. I have a complicated relationship with them, really. This song was really different from what I usually listen to and I didn't dislike that feeling. I want more MVs to do that but unfortunately, we're not very fortunate with these things lately. I mean, just look at every single SM video; dancing in a box. Not criticizing the songs though. I actually really loved SM until the whole lawsuit. They produce really great songs and singers/groups but the design of the sets are always the same thing. I guess they just have a really big thing for boxes.
EXO Wolf


I know all these MVs were legendary but let's admit it; it's still dancing in a box.
EXO Overdose

Shinee Dream Girl

F(x) Rum Pum Pum

Now the first thing we see is that big, giant disco ball hanging from the ceiling. The next thing we know, it's smashed on the floor and we see the big "ADRENALINE" title. Chills in my spine as I see that. Are you excited yet? Because I can't wait! Ok let's dig further. *robot voice* "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls" queue music: epic blast in my ears. Dying until the end of the video. I'm done. I'm over. Ok no, maybe not. I"ll do this for you guys. 

That dancing though. Awesome choreography. I applause the people who made it. I wouldn't have done better. (Of course you idiot, you can't dance) 
They really look like they're having fun. And then Junhyung.
I really enjoy good choreographies in MVs because I think they make all the video. The members usually give it their all and I like seeing that. Ok. Next, Dujun(I think, I'm not sure so don't hate me if I'm not right, plz) comes for the first line of the song. AAAAAAAH! Love his voice so much. After having stopped fangerling for a while, I decided to watch the video again. ("Adrenaline ga, fight or fight..." stuck in my head) The whole group appears and then fangirl screams ensued, again. But suddenly, strawberry. But dujun appears so we're fine. For now. Awesome choreography again and dancing, dancing, dancing and dancing again.
A wild strawberry appeared!
Yay! You can always be satisfied with your dancing needs when you're with BEAST. And then, what did I tell you, a bee. We are never safe! Run for your lives! But another handsome young fella comes so we're saved again.
BZZZZZZZ
Yoseob! Yay! we finally see the guy we've all been waiting for! Mouah! I love you Yoseob! Have my love. Awesome chorus kicks in and we see the amazing dance again. I never get tired of it. I still can't dance it but that doesn't matter. Next comes one of my favourite moments of the MV. The purple scenes. We don't see a lot of it yet but we'll see more later. Enjoy these screenshots meanwhile.




From: me - To: you with love

I really like these purple scenes. The lighting shapes their faces and... I don't know. They just look really handsome in purple. I like it. And then, awesome base drop with Junhyung(I presume). This guy's rap is just awesome and fits well with the rest of the song. We need that with BEAST. Enough with those purple scenes, you're going to make me melt. But then God descended from the heavens above and said: "HAHAHA, you're not finished with these purple scenes! HAHAHAHA*hysteric cough*". Ok no, I'm kidding but still. They add a sexiness that Nobody understands.





That lip though


Me, dying of fangirl giggles.


Why? Why do they do this to me? I don't mind but please do it more subtly. Or maybe not. I like it. Continue. How long is this perfect song going to be? Dancing scene where they really seem to be having fun. That bit made me laugh. They really look like little kids after receiving their presents at christmas. Don't you think?

Anyway, back to serious things now.  Overall, I'd say this song was awesome.
Nope. Still not serious.

I really liked the fast paced beat and the great purple scenes(I worship them). The singing is really great and the dance is awesome. the fact that it was Japanese didn't change a thing for me. I like both Korean and Japanese singers. I'd give this MV a  9/10. Because I really liked the chorus and the choreography.  A great song for people to enjoy this summer!



What did you guys think about it? Did you like Adrenaline? Let m know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: