Taeyang new album - RISE (INTRO REVIEW)

5:41 PM Catherine 0 Comments

So Taeyang's new album is out and I've. Been. Loving. It. It's the only thing I've been listening to since yesterday. Taeyang is back and so is my love for him. I missed him a lot and I"m happy that he's finally back with a really great album. Let's review that ish!

RISE - TAEYANG

Here's the Track list for you guys:

1. Intro - Rise
2. Eyes, Nose, Lips
3. 1AM
4. Stay With Me (Feat. G Dragon)
5. Body
6. Ringa Linga
7. This Ain't it
8. Let Go
9. Love You To Death

P.S.: Word means I've reviewed the song

Intro - Rise

SOUND: 9/10 Rise is a really great intro. It makes me want to listen to the album. It does. But there's still this very "American" feel to it. A very "Pop" sound if I can say. I don't know. Don't misunderstand me though! I really like it!
LYRICS: 8/10 We have to say that they are pretty cool lyrics. They're all in english which is pretty nice! Nice for the international fans at least(aka:me). They seem to be about not abandoning or not giving up and "Rising" from the very bottom. Very fitting.
BEAT: 9/10 Welp! There's not much I can say about the beat in this one! Apart that it's nice and it makes a really good beginning to the album. It's great and makes you want to listen to the sound of his voice more.
OVERALL: 8.5/10  Overall, I'd say that it's  a really great song! 8.5 is not too bad for the first song of the album!

So each day, I'll post a review of each of the songs of Taeyang's new album! Hope that'll be cool with you guys! If you have something to add to this post or something you want to share or tell me, just write it down here in the comments! Thank you for reading!

0 comments: