Taeyang new album - RISE (1AM REVIEW)

5:42 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Who's ready for another one? Today is going to be 1AM! Let's dig into it!
RISE - TAEYANG


Here's the Track list for you guys:

1. Intro - Rise
2. Eyes, Nose, Lips
3. 1AM
4. Stay With Me (Feat. G Dragon)
5. Body
6. Ringa Linga
7. This Ain't it
8. Let Go
9. Love You To Death

P.S.: Word means I've reviewed the song

1AM

SOUND 9/10: LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! Really cool song and really great instrumental! Really love the "voice" in the background that's going like "OOOH" or something. Love Taeyang's voice as always and love the way he sings the song.
LYRICS 8/10: yeah I mean they are typical lyrics. about a girl, love and dancing. I did love the sentence "And when I think of you, it's 1AM" though. It's really sweet and cute! Not the best lyrics but the worst either!
BEAT 9/10: Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Real Taeyang is back. Rally love the way he managed to fit all these sounds together but it worked for me. Awesome beat! I get a pretty good vibe form it!
OVERALL 8.5/10: Yay! Once again Taeyang doesn't disappoint me with his songs! Especially not this one! Really good beat and he has that pretty voice in there again.

So each day, I'll post a review of each of the songs of Taeyang's new album! Hope that'll be cool with you guys! If you have something to add to this post or something you want to share or tell me, just write it down here in the comments! Thank you for reading! 

0 comments: