WILT [10/17/2014] - SPECIAL EDITION

8:40 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Weeeell hello there! I am so happy you guys are reading this right now because this is going to be a hell of a ride for this "SPECIALEDITIONOFWILTONAFRIDAYNIGHTWHENIMVERYTIRED"! Today I'm going to talk about so many artists and so many songs and so many things that you're not going to be able to read this in one go! You will be asking for more and this is exactly what I'm going to give you. Let's get this thing started! Cue music!

WARNING, THIS POST IS GOING TO CONTAIN BIASED OPINIONS AND FANGIRLING.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

(I know the songs here are at least a month old or less but I've been procrastinating to write this thing. I'm sorry.)

GO CRAZY! - 2PM


Huuuuuuuuum of course I was going to talk about this. 2PM is back again with this amazingly energetic song! Can't. Stop. Dancing. I really liked the dance, if we even call it a dance. It's more like they're just moving around on the stage and putting their hands up in the air xD. I'm going Crazy over this song for so many reasons. Jun.K is amazing and I praise him. Wooyoung is haunting my dreams and Junho is ummmm.. Well, Junho is Junho. This has been on repeat for the last week and is probably one of my favourite 2014 songs. The album is also pretty dope. If you haven't heard it yet, I'm questioning your mental health. Go. Now.

SUGAR FREE - T-ARA


First and foremost; Is T-Ara trying to kill us with this video? Holy hell, What's with all the flashing lights and the epilepsy I'm developing. My eyes were liquified after this intense strobe light session. Anyways, EDM is the best with Kpop. Seriously, I'm  not even kidding when I'm saying that this is going to be hot in North america and Europe. We are all in for this sort of thing. Cute asian girls dancing and showing off their butts on EDM music is all we need. Ok no I'm kidding but this song is seriously all I needed. T-Ara is always killing it(Including scandals, hahaha...) and this song has just set them back on track. This song is going to win awards and I swear this is going to play in clubs. Non-stop. Listen to this right now. 

SALI GO DALI GO - KIM JONG MIN


Before you make a diss track abut me saying this song is a copy-paste of Psy's Gangnam Style, shut up. It is precisely because it's so similar to Gangnam Style that I like it. Yes you just read this. I LIKED GANGNAM STYLE. AND I STILL LISTEN TO IT. Ok. EDM again. I like. Funky melody and funny lyrics. I like. An entertainer making a song. I adore. I really like that a humorist like him did this. I really liked it. And we also have some cameos in the music video! Chun Myunghoon and An Young Mi! Really catchy song with cool lyrics. I got flashbacks of Koyote throughout this video which was awesome! Fun song to listen to.


BANK - PUER KIM



I've been following this girl since her debut and I must say that this song was one of her best. I love her style and I think this song was representing it perfectly. I loved the aesthetics of the video and the whole plot. And man, I gotta say, She is pretty hot. I'm a girl myself and I thought the office outfit really suited her. The album is also really nice and soothing. Her voice is so slick and it just flows. It's really awesome to see her grow. I wish she made more songs but hey, we just got a mini album. Let's not get hasty.

BTS - RAIN


(color coded and subed? Hell yes)

Favorite song of the whole Dark & Wild album. Rain is love, Rain is life. Not much to say to this besides the fact that it is perfect in every way possible. Suga and J-Hope's rap parts are to die for and Rap Mon's voice is from heaven. JungKook is making me do weird things and Jin is... finally singing. It's going on my top 25 list. Forever.

JAY PARK - JOAH/SO GOOD




I know Joah isn't a recent song but because of the repackage, I've been listening to it a whole lot. Clara Lee is in the video fyi. Anyways,  So Good/Joah's Jay Park is the Jay Park I like. He's not the Rap god #swag#rap Jay Park. He's the sweet and "tamed" Jay. I also feel like So Good is a continuation of Joah which is pretty neat in my opinion.  So Good is... so good!(sorry I had to) My jam from the past weeks.

U - JOHN PARK



This is not something I'm used to listening to but goddamn this took me by surprise! It's a really good darker One Republic. This guy's voice is sick. It's not a "kpoppy" voice. So deep and so mellow. I don't know. I need the album ASAP! Someone give me one!(Joke) I was actually scared it wouldn't get a lot of attention because it got released on the same week as 2PM's Go Crazy but hell nah. This guy went in the top 20 on Melon charts! I didn't even know this guy before that but now I need more from him in my life.

NASTY NASTY - KNOCK



Hell yes. here is the next Trouble Maker trio. Not as good as Trouble Maker but still damn nice. Kyungri, don't ever change and Kevin, I swear, don't do that to me no more. Smexy video of the week goes to these wonderful people. Can't wait ti hear more from them. Thanks for that amazing video by the way.

That was it for this week's WILT! If you have anything you would like to add or say, you can write it in the comments! Thanks for reading!

TGIF

0 comments: