WILT - CHRISTMAS EDITION

11:31 AM Catherine 0 Comments

All hail this great time of year! The time when we all transform into little angels just to get on Santa's good list. (Me especially.) 'tis also the season to be listening to christmas songs and god knows, there are a LOT. I'm here for you today to help you through these confusing 8tracks playlists and find thebest Kpop christmas song! HOHO let's gHO! 

I made a playlist HERE (with a LOT more songs than in here) for all the impatient people out there. JOKE. It's so you can enjoy this time of the year more!

Let us begin by the male section. this year, guys gave us a great selection of sexy and cute songs but let us not forget about the glorious thing that is christmas songs. Here are my favourite christmas songs from male groups. Rudolph, please lead the way of our lost souls.

Of course we can't begin without EXO's christmas album : Miracles in December. Fantastic album with my favourite song: My Turn to Cry.

MY TURN TO CRY


Here is the title track: MIRACLES IN DECEMBER


Next up are my boys from Infinite(almost said naughty there ;)) This song is definitely on the sweet side. Came out in 2011 and it's still one of my favourites! Here you go with "Lately"

LATELY


Next is Super Junior and I don't know why I didn't put it in first place honestly. The Christmas in this is really CHRISTMAS. Leeteuk is really putting the word christmas in christmas, and all the SM artists are just oozing christmas. Which is nice. It only comes once a year doesn't it? Enjoy this SM free-for-all.
2011 SMTOWN - SANTA U AE THE ONE


How could I even forget about that amazing time when BTS(or should I say Rap Monster and Jungkook with the help of many other great artists) sang a christmas song? Here is the prodigy in action. Have fun and don't laugh at Jungkook.

BIG HIT - PERFECT CHRISTMAS


Next up, BTOB with You Can Cry. Now there's only one thing I don't understand about this song, the title. You Can Cry about what hahahaha. It's Christmas! You can't cry! Anyway enjoy this super sweet christmas song with a weird title.
BTOB - YOU CAN CRY


Last one in the male department is Japanese not Korean but what do you care. You're here for christmas songs. It's similar anyway. Pinky Santa is from Boyfriend, the sweetest and cutest group ever. They literally never look not-cute. Here is the too-sweet-for-me christmas song!

BOYFRIEND - PINKY SANTA



The female Section! First one is definitely Bom and Lee Hi with last year's release that crushed everyone's heart. It's seriously so good that I listened to it all throughout the year. Here you go for the amazing cover the girls delivered us.

BOM&HI - ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU


Of course you couldn't get through christmas without some Crayon Pop so here it is: Lonely christmas. The song you all waited for. It's super funky and super fun! Enjoy this almost-classic.

CRAYON POP - LONELY CHRISTMAS


Some SNSD is also in order. This is more a End of the year song but it's still pretty christmasy. Here you go for the bedazzled babes on christmas.

SNSD - DIAMOND


T-ARA has had one hell of a year and to celebrate them coming through almost unscathed, here is their christmas song! So much fun in one song. Love the reindeer outfit.

T-ARA - BO PEEP BO PEEP


Next one up is Kara's amazing vocals for French Kiss. Pretty nice song in my opinion.

KARA - FRENCH KISS


Here is one of my favourites. Ailee! A combination of her amazing voice and some litle christmas song effects and I'm all set. Thank you for this amazingly cute song!

AILEE- MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS


Last one is a really sexy song! Another SNSD wonder. Here is their Santa Baby remix!

SNSD - SANTA BABY



And that was the special edition of WILT! Hope you liked it and don't forget the playlist with many other songs HERE. Thanks for reading and sorry for the delay! MUAH! MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! See you soon!

It's that time of the year


I really LOVE christmas

I really do.

0 comments: