SORRY GUYS

4:16 PM Catherine 0 Comments

Wow. Sorry guys. I really can't post anything now because I'm really really sick. I'm tired and I can't really do anything other than sleep. I'm so sorry you guys! I want to write but I really can't concentrate on anything. And the finals are coming this week. I can't study!! AAAAAhhhh! Help >.<

Anyway, I'm going to leave you guys a special something so you don't miss me too much.(Who's going to miss you exactly?).  Here are the Taeyang videos I was so looking forward to.

Here you go! I'm sorry again and enjoy this special treat! The Taeyang album review is going to get delayed a bit but I think I will come back after my exams. See you then!


TAEYANG - 눈,코,입 (EYES, NOSE, LIPS) M/V



TAEYANG - 새벽한시 (1AM) M/V



I know it's been a while since it came out but it's still part of the album!

TAEYANG - RINGA LINGA (링가 링가) M/V



And the dance version too!

TAEYANG - RINGA LINGA Dance Performance



Thank you for watching and if you have anything to say, you know what to do! I'm very sorry again and I'll do my best to return in great shape for you guys! See you!

0 comments: